Pages

Friday 19 November 2021

The Kea

 Hey bloggers 

Today I a, going to be telling you about the Kea The Kea is a alpine parrot meaning that it lives in the mountains and sometimes can be found in some forests if you keep reading you will find out alot more about the Kea.



My fancy video on Biteable.

Reflection 

Reading Uncle Don knows heaps of wacky stuff has been really fun we have been learning about lots of animals. Using the animals that have been in the book. I am glad that I got to share what I learnt with you.

Bye Bloggers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio