Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Pet Day 🐱🐹

 Hey Guys 

In our school pet day is coming up. 

And before pet day happens 

I am writting this blog 

to you about the before 

pet day things that we will be doing. 

So run on in 

to this awesome blog and 

enjoy the DLO that me and 

my friend made together.




Reflection
I think next time that 
I will maybe try and add
more information about 
pet day and what the 
day is going to run like 
and when will we do what

Bye 

Hope you enjoyed 

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio