Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2020

SHOCKING SIGHTING OF WINGED HORSES IN THE WILD!

 Hey Guys 

Today I am talking 

about FAKE NEWS! you can find fake news all 

over the internet on lots of different sites and I will 

be giving you some tips on how to know what is real 

and what is fake here is a fake news article I made





Real or fake?

Here is how you tell if it is real or fake look at the url 

if it has .com.co or .com.au then the news

that you are looking at is probably fake 

we were learning about this in cybert smart 

and am sharing it to you now

1 comment:

  1. hello my name is Skylah from Greymain school i like this post about fake news maybe next time you could add in some facts about fake news from Skylah.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio