Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Following The Beat

 What I have learnt in following in following the beat is some new types of music that I didn't  know and listening to the different types of music to know what they sound like and I learnt about looping you can find music in the supermarket on you tube in the mall and lots of other shops in the car radio types of music are jazz country rock steam punk hip hop rap classical Arcapella some instruments are tuba flute violin drums guitar base guitar electric guitar piano maracas and heaps others see if you can name some can you?   what I want to learn in following the beat is singing and types of singing and high notes and nothing else really much so 

Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio