Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

Heroines

 

  1. Complete the statements below:

A heroine is   A Hero 

A heroine can Use her Powers to save the day 

A heroine sees people in need and helps

A heroine has powers or strength 

A heroine needs friends/partners/family by their side 

A heroine thinks of the world with no more evil

A heroine imagines a world with no more evil

A heroine does What she needs to do 

A heroine wants to defeat all the evil 

A heroine leads the good side against the bad

A heroine follows the good

A heroine moves with swift movement from building to building 

A heroine opposes the evil 

A heroine isn’t evil always stays good 

A heroine helps others when they need help 

A heroine saves the world when it is in trouble 


  1. Search for the name of 3 GREEK HEROINES. List them here:

  • The goddess Athena

  • The goddess Iris

  • Penelope

https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/books/je-deste-clark-1105010.html




 Copy and paste an image of 1 Greek Heroine here:


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio