Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

Cyber Bullying Fun

 💝

Hey Guys 

Today's Blog is about - Cyber bullying Something we've been working on in class this week.

Information I studied about  - I studied about cyber bullying and how it can spread quickly on the internet and go to s wider audience. We have also learn't how cyberbully can affect  peoples life. We also talked about how you can be fined and imprisoned for up to two whole years. We learn't how people can feel so bad when they are bullied they can feel so bad they will suicide.

Here Is My DLO   

This is cyber bullying -



Bye Guys I hoped you enjoyed

Did you like it?

Speak up stand up together to stop bullying 
be and up-stander
help those who are being bullied  


Now Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio