Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Floods 😭

Hey Guys 

Today I am going to be 

talking about the Canterbury 

flooding that has been going on a lot lately

for three days without stopping 

and has been flooding lots of rivers



MetService has a code-red warning in place for Canterbury as the deluge is expected to bring up to 400mm to the high country by Monday afternoon. A red warning is its highest alert level and has only been issued once before.Lots of roads are closed and we had very heavy rain on Monday also lots of bridges are closed due to safety issues because of the flooding is causing the bridges to be wobbly  and unsafe 


Hope you enjoyed here is more photos 











 

1 comment:

  1. That's very brief reporting Olivia. Next time, ask someone to check your accuracy before you post... too many little errors have crept in. Good choice of images to illustrate the topic.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio