Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

Shapes

 Hey Guys 

Today I am Going to be telling you about shapes 

we have have done some work on shapes

but I will tell you all about shapes 

here is about shapes

There are two types of shapes a closed shape and a open shape I will show you some examples of closed shapes and open shapes. 


1. A square - closed shape 


2. A Enclosed Square - Enclosed 



3. Enclosed Hexagon - Enclosed 


There are some examples of some closed shapes and enclosed shapes.

so those are the two sections of shapes 
now here are some weird shapes

1. Heptagram 

2. Triquetra 


3. Star Of Lakshmi 



4. Lemniscate 

5. Vesica Piscis 

6. Rueleaux Triangle 



7. Eneagram


8. Nonagon 


Did you like those weird shapes 

I hope you did 

Bye 

Come Again 


















 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio