Pages

Thursday 17 June 2021

Wonder 🌺

 This week we watched a movie about Bullying and how it hurt a boy called Auggie. He had a big sister called Via for short but her full name Olivia.

He was picked on because of his face and how his face is deformed.

When he was wearing a mask on Halloween he heard his friend say I would kill myself if i looked like him

This made Auggie feel sad/betrayed and of course didn't wan't to talk to Jack Will again because of what he said.

Here’s a quote from Auggie: ' I know I am not a ordinary ten year old kid I mean sure I do ordinary things.'. Themes from the movie include bullying, courage and diversity.

Hope you like my images too.










If you haven't seen it then you should watch it!

It teaches you about a lot of things about bullying




1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see the flower by your title.. nice touch! Same with your choice of images. You've covered key aspects very well, including themes, a quote and a very good recommendation for readers of your Blog to see the movie! Great job!:-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio