Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

Mufti Day! 👚

 Hey guys 

Today I am going to be telling you about Mufti Day!

Although it has just started, I will tell you about it.

We all brought a gold coin to school

and came in clothes but not school uniform. 

and if you don't  have the money,you just wear uniform.

If you come in mufti and don't have money or forgot you have to go see a teacher/ Miss Tozer. 

Here is a photo of me and my friends. 

I am the one with the red jersey.



This is a photo 

Bye guys hope you enjoyed!


1 comment:

  1. Great photo of you and your friends. What was the mufti day supporting?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio