Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Sweet Biter Sour Or Salty

 Aim: it is sweet biter sour or salty

Today we are doing blind taste testing 

Equipment -

1. Paper 

2. Blindfold glasses 

3. Recording Chart 

4. Ice cream stick taster 

Method - 

1. Get safety glasses and make a blindfold

2. Set up your chart and make sure that the person you are working with records what you think it is 

3. Using an ice - cream stick you will dip it into the Sample. Once the sample is on the stick you will taste it and tell your partner your response

4. There will be 2 answers 

5. When you taste test you need to hold your nose 

Answer 1 sweet salty sour of biter. Record it 

Answer 2 What do you think it is record it 

6. Repeat this for the next samples but you will only need to use your ice - cream stick taster for samples 1-4


                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio