Pages

Monday 18 October 2021

Holiday Blog

 Hey bloggers 

I am going to be blogging about the holidays what I have been doing for the last few weeks so keep on  reading. In the holidays I went to my nana's house and we walked to new brighten the beach. And then we walked along the pier to the end and then walked back again. I went Rollerblading up and down the driveway and around the street.In the holidays I did diamond painting I finished a whole big horse in a week. I also did lots of reading I finished 5 books in the holidays.I enjoyed baking in the holidays we made cupcakes and they were really good.In the holidays I was really happy throughout them because we did lots of things in the holidays that I really liked to do. 

Rollerblading 

The exact diamond painting i did 

The books that I read

Baking 

Bye Guys Hope you enjoyed 








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio