Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

Types Of Performing Arts🩰

 Hey bloggers 

Today I am going to be telling you about different types of performing arts. I am going to be telling you about ballet. Ballet is a type of artistic dance form performed to music using precise and highly formalised set steps and gestures. Classical ballet which originated in Renaissance Italy and established its present form during the 19th century is characterised by light graceful movements and the use of point shoes with reinforced toes I like the lovely costumes.  ballet site 

I do ballet myself for anna lee school of dance link to the site link

Bye Guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio