Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Diary Of The Wild Boy

 Hey guys

I am going to be telling you about something that I read it is called diary of The Wild Boy I can't wait to share it to you it was a very interesting story 

Brando walked around the whole coastline of New Zealand so that he would be the first. He brought his pack with him full of stuff and he brought a tent with him. It took him 24 months to cross the whole coastline of New Zealand. He ate pig a runt in fact. He had a big challenge and that was climbing a cliff he was tired once he was going up it and when he was halfway up the sky wen't dark and it started to rain he felt like giving up but then he remembered that if he wen't back he would need to walk so he found a way to set up his tent on the cliff and stayed the night and started again in the morning. The favourite part of his walk was swimming with the dolphins and running with a wild pack of horses he thought that it was magical that he got to do that. In Canterbury Brando found a sheep that was tired and worn out so he made a leash with his rope feed her some grass named her bettie and every now and then she would get a fright and take off Then he brought her to a paddock with sheep and dropped her off. The trip taught him to stay positive. 



Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio