Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2021

My Lock - down

 Hey Bloggers 

Today I am going to be showing you my writing about lock - down how it went for me so I can't wait to show you I hope you had a good a lock - down maybe you could comment on how it wen't for you I would love to hear that. 

Here is my writing which is five sentences 

Lock down for me was very boring. Because I would finish all of my work then i wouldn’t have anything else to do. I had ballet goggle meets but I didn’t enjoy them because I don’t like being on camera. In level 3 I went to school and I also found that boring. I played with my dogs and did diamond painting were I made  a cat and it took me ages to do the background. 

Bye Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio