Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Reading book review

 Hey bloggers 

Today I am going to be showing you a book review that I have completed about a book called Darkness Of Dragons From the book series wings of fire. This is a book that I have recently finished reading I hope that you will enjoy my book review. 

- Title - Wings Of Fire - Darkness Of Dragons 

- Author - Tui T. Sutherland 

- Give A Brief Summary Of the Book - The legendary monster Darkstalker  rose out of the mountain Enchanted everyone to like him but Qibli's friend Turtle hid from Darkstalker and put a spell on Qibli's Earing to Make Qibli so he couldn't be enchanted but will he be able to stop the legendary monster with only the bit of magic he got from  his friend or will he fail pyrrhia or will he succeed and  save everyone.

- Who Was the Main Character In The Book - Qibli 

Who Would enjoy the book - People who like dragons and books that are full of adventure and heroes.

What Would I rate this Book Out Of 5 I would rate it 4. 5. Because it is not my favourite book but I do really like that book it is interesting and full of adventure 

Pyrrhia


Qibli




  

Bye Bloggers I hope that you enjoyed

1 comment:

  1. That's such an intriguing title and summary, I'm tempted to read it myself. Have you thought of writing your own mythical stories one day? Great choice of images to add colour to your text. Superb work!:-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio