Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

🏳️‍🌈 Gummy Bear Osmosis 🏳️‍🌈

Hey Guys 

today we are doing a experiment 

on gummy bears we will leave them

for a few days and see what happens! 

If you want to know 

then come on in!

 Aim - 

I want to find out what happens to gummy bears when we put them into different solutions 

Prediction - 

I predict that they will dissolve into the solutions

Equipment  - 

4x Gummy Bears of the same colour 

2x petri dishes

Paper towels

Marker Pen 

Water 

Sugar Water 

Salt Water 

Electronic Balance 

Beaker 

Measuring cylinder


Instructions - 

Get your equipment 

put on your safety glasses

Using the marker pen write the name of the condition on the petri dish 

DRY WATER  SUGAR WATER SALT WATER 

Weigh the gummy bear and write down the weight on the petri dish 

Measure 40mL of the solution and pur it into the petri dish 

End Result----------------------------------- >                           


Bye guys 




Click line for link to bye gif -------------------------












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio