Pages

Monday 8 March 2021

🎑The... Wheel! 🎑

 Hey Guy

today  I am going to be talking about the wheel  

The wheel has been around for a very long time and in 

fact the first wheel was a pottery wheel used to spin the pottery 

there are at least 22 uses for the wheel and probably even more 

here are some examples of the wheel - 

- Ferris wheel 

- The turn spit

-  The Bike 

- The Scooter 

 -  A car wheel 

- Hamster Wheel 

Here is some photos of uses of the wheel  -




 - Bye Bloggers - 




🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲
πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄
πŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ›Ή
πŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›ΌπŸ›Ό
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾



1 comment:

  1. Excellent information about the origins of the wheel and where its discovery haslead us. Wonderful use of images and emojis to enhance your information. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio