Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Heroes

 In Hurumanu 1 We studied the lives of some local national and international heroes 

A hero is a Male or a Female group of people who -  

help others in any way possible and save the world when they need to save the day.

I have made a slide about six heroes that play sporting heroes they are - 

Chelsea Bremner, Richie Mccaw , Montessa tairakena , Sam Cane , Toby Flood 

and Valerie Adams. I also made slides about a local hero who achieved success in publishing.

She was Margaret Mahy and she  achieved publishing more than 125 titles in Christchurch.

We read about a musical group called Crowded House. They were said to be heroes for one day when they recently performed in Christchurch .

We discussed the meaning of hero worship.  The hero I worship is 

AFG and that stands for Arctic Fox Girl.

I also researched about earthquake heroes and they were 

The Air Force museum of New Zealand - Allison Gallant - Alison Partridge - Amo Perelini - Andrea Commings - Dan Perry - David G  Close - James Askew - 

I also wrote myself as a superhero my alias is Arctic Fox Girl

Here is my story 

Social - My Name is Livi but my superhero name is A F G which stands for Arctic Fox Girl. I talk to heaps of people on my missions and am very social. I like being in big crowds and hanging out with her friends and other people. I see heaps of people every day on my missions.


Physical - She is strong so she can complete her superhero missions in a quick amount of time i am  skinny but as skinny as you may think that I would be. I can run  really fast so that I can chase down enemies and catch them for the better good. 


Intellectual -  I am really good at reading and I love reading. My favorite books are wings of fire and I have read them heaps of times over and over again. I am good at puzzles and riddles to put them together and make helpful information. 


Linguistic - I can speak Pig Latin and English as well I can also guess what speak  Any kind of animal language It helps for my missions that I need to speak to animals for information.


Emotional -  I get sad when I have to leave people that I know like on my missions when they have to go of and I feel excited and proud when I finish missions and accomplish something 


Cultural - I am from a little country called New zealand and then I was born in Christchurch. My family came from New York, America.












Bye Guys 




1 comment:

  1. Superb work Olivia. I love the detail you've put into your descriptors of Arctic Fox Girl (a wonderful alias by the way). I imagine she'll live a fulfilling and interesting life with many more stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio