Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

The Changing States Of matter

 To change the states of water from solid to liquid to gas 

Hypothesis - I think that the ice will melt quickly to liquid and then it wont take that long to heat up and then get steam 

Equipment - 

1. Beaker 

2. Ice 

3. Thermometer 

4. Bunsen Burner 

Method - 

1. Ice is placed in the beaker on the bench Record Its Temperature

2. Once the ice is thawed. The Bunsen Burner With the tripod gauze mat  heatproof and beaker 

3.  The Bunsen Burner is lit 

4. The thermometer is placed in the beaker of water 

5. The findings are Recorded on the Chart 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio