Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

🏳️‍🌈 Skittles 🏳️‍🌈

 

Hey Guys 
Today we are going to 
be talking about the 
wonderful tasty skittles 

Aim - To use water to extract the dye from skittles using the process of chromatography.

Materials 
1. 5 Skittles 
2. Water 
3 Peri Dish 
4 . Beaker 
   
Process - 

Step 1. place the skittles in the peri dish  around the edges 

Step 2 . Pour 100ml water gently into the middle of the peri dish 

Step 3 watch and wait 







End Result - 

Bye guys 

Come again 



Pride Candy GIF by Skittles


Rainbow Waiting Sticker by Skittles

🏳️‍🌈 Bye Now πŸ³️‍🌈

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a questio